Today we will discuss Hexaware Interview Questions and also Hexaware interview Questions for freshers. But, before discussing the questions we will make you know about Hexaware. So,
What is Hexaware Technologies?
Hexaware Technologies is among the most reputed company in the world which was founded in the year 1990. They are the leading provider of IT services consultancy and Digital Solutions. Hexaware has achieved a position in the field of IT, Transport, Health, Business Analytics, etc.
The main motive of this interview process is to check the intelligence of the candidates. The interviewer asks questions related to the field in which the candidate has taken the graduation. The Hexaware Interview process consists of mainly three rounds. In this article, we will see the Hexaware Interview Questions which were asked previously last year. And we will also share the interview experience of the students who have been undergone the process.
We will try to cover all the questions which will be asked in the Technical as well as in HR Round. If you undergo these questions once then you’ll definitely crack the interview.
Hexaware Interview Pattern
1. Online Test
This test is also divided into two sections first written and the second is Technical test.
In the written test you will get questions related to the Quants, English Verbal, and the Reasoning. The total no of questions asked is 30 and the time allotted to solve those questions is 30 minutes. This means that you’ll need to attempt one question per minute.
And in the second test i.e. Technical test you will find questions that will come from Technical(CS/IT) and Technical(EC/EEE). The time allotted is also 30 minutes.
So in Online Test you have to attempt both the sections in 1 hour.
2. Group Discussion
Now the students who clear the online test will send to the next round which will be a group discussion. The topic for discussion is mainly based on the current ongoing events and the current trends in the market.
- The poverty in India (causes and the Facts).
- Gender Justice and the Women Empowerment.
- Indian Economy in 2020-21.
- The Statue of Unity (symbol or waste of money).
- The decline in GDP in the year 2020-21 etc.
3. Technical Interview Round
The candidates who clears the group discussions will be shifted to next round i.e. Technical Interview Round. The Interviewer will ask the technical questions based on the programming languages such as C, C++, DBMS, Data Structure etc.
And keep in mind that interviewer will ask mostly questions on programming languages which you mentioned in your resume. If you have done any project during your college days then he might will ask questions based on your project. If you clear this round then you are 90% got selected in the company. But you’ll also need to clear the last and most HR Interview.
4. HR Interview Round
This is the most easiest and the last round of the Hexaware Interview Process. The interviewer will ask the questions related to your hobbies, about your family and day to day life. Later on we will discuss the question which interviewer may ask.
Now we’ll discuss the questions which will be asked in interview.
Hexaware Interview Questions [Technical Round]
For IT:- The questions will be based on the core topics based on your branch.
- Explain what is DBMS?
- How many types of instance variables are there?
- What do you think about the private constructor?
- Define Stack and the Queues in short?
- Can u give at least two differences between C and C++?
- What are abstract classes?
- Give any three differences between Interface and the packages?
- Define Inheritance?
- Define Pointers?
- And many more related to programming
- Explain the difference between Electrical and Electronics?
- Define cut-off frequency?
- Give any two differences between positive and negative feedback?
- Explain Barkhausen Criterion?
- What is the signal?
- Describe Zener’s breakdown in short?
- Define Sampling?
- Questions related to basic programs like Palindrome etc.
Hexaware Interview Questions [HR Round]
- Describe yourself in 5 words?
- What are your pros and cons?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Which location preference do you want?
- If you won a lottery worth 5 crore, still you will work?
- How would you rate me as your interviewer?
- Why do you think that you are eligible for this job?
- How was your day?
- Describe your family in short?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? what they are doing?
- Some more questions related to your personal life.
Now we’ll share my interview experience with you guys.
During my graduation last year, I attended the Hexaware Technologies campus drive with my friends.
I was undergone through the three round process.
The first round was the aptitude test which was different for IT and non-IT candidates. As we discussed above the questions were asked based on the quants, English verbal, and the Reasoning. The questions were also based on technical topics. The candidates who were from an IT background, for those questions were asked related to CS. And for non-IT background questions were asked from the portions of their First year. For me, I’ve to attend a total of 100 questions in combination of both written and Technical.
When I was qualified in the first round I was not very excited because the second round was group discussion. Where your communication skills are checked, But I was not very confident in group discussions. In total 45 students were selected for group discussion and each batch was consisting of 7 candidates. The topic given for GD was “Women empowerment & Gender Equality”. It was very comfortable for me and was very easy, all you’ve to speak something related to the topic very confidently.
The fact is that only 10 students were qualified to the next round. And among that 10 students one was me 🙂
The third round is the final round which decides whether the candidate is going to work in the company or not. So, this round consists of Technical as well as HR round. The questions are asked technically from CS and the other two of the programming languages. For me, the technical questions were asked on the Fibonacci series and the other two programs.
It was very easy round because in HR round the questions were asked like tell me about yourself, family, dream job and many more.
Some Tips to crack Hexaware Interview Process
- Try to analyze yourself in which topics you are not clear with. So, focus on that topics and try to make that topics clear.
- Prepare yourself more. If you prepare yourself more then, you’ll crack the interview process very clearly.
- Search for the previous placement papers and try to analyze it.
- If you have some senior friend who are already working in Hexaware then ask them to share their interview experience.
- Make perfect subjects or programming languages those you mentioned in your resume. Because, interviewer will ask questions related to that programming languages only.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hexaware Interview Questions
How many sections are there in the online test?
Ans: The online test consist of mainly four sections. Quants, Verbal, Logical and Technical.
What is the difficulty level of the test?
Ans: The difficulty level of the test is from moderate to high. It is not so easy to clear so prepare well.
Is there any cut-off for an online test?
Ans: No, the cutoff can’t be predicted. It totally depends of the candidates score.
Where are interviews conducted?
Ans: One of the HR team member will contact you and will share the details of venue and timing.
I Hope this post cover all the doubts and topics related to Hexaware Interview Questions. If you have any doubts please feel free to contact us.