Learnprogramo is a rapidly growing programming blog for programming and web development resources. Our main goal is to provide informative and quality content for web professionals, developers, programmers, freelancers, students, and website owners.
We are always welcome passionate technical writers to join our team. They must have the ability to produce high-quality content that readers can use in their projects and fulfill their web development needs.
WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT DO WE PUBLISH?
We publish the articles and tutorials in the following categories.
- Web Development
- C, C++, Java, Python, DS
- Web Design
- PHP & MySQL
- Frameworks (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, etc.)
- CMS (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- HTML & CSS
Also, you can suggest articles on upcoming technologies which are not falling into the above categories.
Note: The content will be published with your name and introduction. So, don’t forget to submit your short description at the end of the content.
Read this before the Submission of your Content
- We don’t publish content you have submitted elsewhere so make sure that your content is original.
- You should not submit your article published on Learnprogramo elsewhere.
- We don’t publish articles on topics we have already covered.
- Once you submit your details using the email we will get back to you within 2 to 3 working days. We don’t approve of every topic you choose to write upon. So wait until we give you the go-ahead.
- We publish content that abides by our guest posting guidelines. Make sure you read our guest post requirements and submission process before submitting the form.
- We accept the content which is at least 800+ words.
CONTENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Send an email with your article or tutorial to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must mention the following.
- Title of the tutorial or article
- Article category
- Your Article (accepted format pdf or word file)
Learnprogramo takes plagiarism more seriously. We’ve using a plagiarism checker tool to ensure that the articles are unique and original.
If the article has copied content we will definitely find out. In case we found out that your article had copied from somewhere, you will be blacklisted for submitting the article at Learnprogramo.
Once an article or tutorial is published on our website, Learnprogramo would have the copyright owner of this article’s content and it cannot be published or re-used by the author.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
This certificate will be provided to each and everyone who successfully contribute at least 3 articles to Learnprogramo.